Mugen Team México
Hola estas entrando al foro Mugen Team Mexico si quieres disfrutar del total del contenido de este, te invitamos a registrarte, es gratis no dudes en hacerlo saludos !!/////Hello, you 're entering to "MUGEN TEAM MEXICO" Forum If you want to enjoy all of the content, we invite you to Register for free. greetings !!

Bisca Release

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

char Bisca Release

Mensaje por LALOIGNIZ el Sáb 18 Jun 2016 - 15:55

Bisca by Mikel8888 (16/06/2016)
MUGEN:
Well folks, 2. Fairy Tail char, and one more in the collection.

Today I bring to Bisca, for those who do not know very well, is a mage of Fairy Tail, I do not get to consider it a main character, but among high school is one of the most important, which evidenced by his appearance in the game and consequently, have sprites.

This is a case unlike other times, usually when I do a char, ground say he had been thinking or wishing to do so, but this time, is a char that honestly never thought I would.

The first is by having a fighting style that I do not particularly like, I'm breaking my face more closely with pjs as Luffy.

And as I have said, is not an incredibly important and striking character, so I never thought I would.

All this will assure more when I saw that my friend Yomi had done. As you know, ami I really like the work of yomi, then you can say that thought, "Now that has fact, I do not think you need never do."

But the fact is that to get full with this series, I decided to do all there, and as you can iros setting, have gone a little order to the series.

This char for me it could count as the Phantom series, and that is why I have done and have not done even as Laxus chars.

Following the description of a little char, she has a companion called Alzack, with which he goes everywhere, and it is very rare that fight separately.

For this reason, two specials are with. Conviertiendo the char rather in a duo for the reasons to be faithful to the anime, and has no sprites Alzack enough to make the char.

Well, tell you a little after my life, here the char:

MOVELIST:

A - Light Shot

B - Medium Shot

C - Energy Shot

S - Power Charge

SPECIALS:

D,DF,F,a - Homing Shot

D,DB,B,a - Hiro Dan

D,DF,F,b - Alzack: Tornado Shot

D,DB,B,b - Alzack: Hibana Dan

D,DF,F,c - Bakuhatsu Dan